With Rabbi Yitzi Ross – 4th Grade Rebbe in Yeshiva of South Shore and the founder of a Zoom shiur to thousands of kids every single weekday.
Rabbi Ross shares with us the amazing story of how and why his shiur that attracts thousands of kids every day to learn Torah got started, and is showing no signs of slowing down. This episode is very dear to me because my 10 year old son attends the shiur without fail and loves every minute of it.
This is a story of one man’s love of teaching Torah and how he channeled it (through the use of modern technology) to impact the lives of so many others.
Topics covered during the conversation:
- How to teach navi to kids
- What about all those prizes
- Difference between teaching in a classroom vs. online
- Can girls join a class with boys on Zoom?
- Who sponsors all this?
- Why he suddenly switched from teaching mishnayos to navi (Mechanchim and principals – pay close attention!)
- …and much more
Questions, comments, and guest ideas can be submitted here.
Get an email every time a new show is posted! Sign up form
Available on Apple & Google Podcasts & Spotify. Please take a moment to subscribe and leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Thanks for listening!