NOTE: This is a replay of the show that was aired on Dovid Lichtenstein’s Headlines show where I was the guest host. It includes a long introduction that was added after the show was aired and much of the feedback was received.
The topic of girls seminary in Eretz Yisrael is a very touchy subject and raises many issues, such as:
- How much money does it cost
- Is it required to attend in order to get a good shidduch
- Are high schools putting pressure on girls to go to seminary
- What is the history of girls’ seminaries
- The heter for girls to learn Torah on such a level
*** In conjunction with the show, we wanted to hear from you about your experience. Please take a moment to fill out the survey at seminarysurvey.com***
- With Rabbi Yoel Kramer – Former Menahel of Prospect Park Bnos Leah high school
- With R’ Tzodek Katz & R’ Shloime Lewenstein – Noted Shadchanim
- With Yehuda Geberer, historian, tour guide and host of the Jewish History Soundbites podcast (which I listen to religiously)
Questions, comments, and guest ideas can be submitted here.
Get an email every time a new show is posted! Sign up form
Available on Apple & Google Podcasts & Spotify. Please take a moment to subscribe and leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Thanks for listening!